Virtual Consultation Instructions
A virtual consultation is a bit different from your usual session at the clinic. Here are the step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
FOR ALL PATIENTS
- Please photograph the spot(s) you want to be reviewed. Make sure each picture is sharply focused and centred as below
- Take the photographs in a well-lit room
- Ensure the camera lens is clean and free of debris
- Upload photos at the highest possible quality
- In the message box provided, outline the symptoms or features that are of concern (itchy, crusty, bleeding, irregular, changed colour or size, etc.)
For new patients
- Download the Patient Information Form below and complete. You can do this by printing and scanning/ photographing the completed form, or complete it with an application like Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Upload the completed form along with your photos as outlined above.