Your Safety Comes First
As Auckland moves to the Red Traffic Light System, New Zealand Skin Health will follow a strict set of guidelines to ensure the safety of both our clients as well as our staff from COVID-19.
We are double-vaccinated and regularly tested for COVID-19
To ensure a safe and worry-free experience for our clients, New Zealand Skin Health staff:
- Are double-vaccinated
- Undergo weekly testing for COVID-19
- Thoroughly clean the clinic in between appointments
COVID-19 Patient Guidelines
Before attending your scheduled appointment, please check if you or someone you have had close contact with:
- Is feeling unwell and have flu-like symptoms, which include:
- Breathing difficulties
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside your immediate bubble within the last 30 days
- Have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you fit any of the criteria above, please call 09 533 4141 to postpone your appointment to a more suitable time.
Attending your appointment
For the safety of our staff and other patients, we are only allowing 1 patient in the clinic at any time.
If you arrive at our clinic ahead of your appointment, please wait in your car. We will send you a text as soon as we are ready to welcome you inside.
Once you receive our text to enter the clinic, please remember to:
- Wear a face mask
- Sign-in using the NZ COVID Tracer App
We are here to help
For any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to our friendly staff through the following channels: